This is a log of my endevor to live the single life, and be happy doing it. I will no longer try to force love in to my life. If love finds me, then I will not turn it away, untill then, may happy days fill my sails with wind.


Friday, January 26, 2007

Neuclear....

The more I keep up on neuclear news the more excited I become. It scares the shit out of me, but makes me extatic at the same time. We are on the verge of one of the largest technological implimntations of our time. We are also on the brink of Neuclear war. With Korea having neuclear weapons, and Iran mear platonium away from joining them, Neuclear war is not just some distant posibility any more. However with a new look at, and fedaral funding, neuclear power, we could all be using streamlined reliable neuclear power in the next ten years. That means alot for the economy and technology. With new demand for technological use in that area; advancement won't be far behind. With advancement, who knows what will happen. If it can be made safe, we could see planes using neuclear power, or eaven mass transit, etc... When the funding is there there is no telling where technology will take us.

1 Comments:

Blogger Forrest said...

Then you may be interested in THIS

1/28/2007 09:53:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

---->

<< Home