This is a log of my endevor to live the single life, and be happy doing it. I will no longer try to force love in to my life. If love finds me, then I will not turn it away, untill then, may happy days fill my sails with wind.


Tuesday, January 30, 2007

The Plan.

The plan is to get in to school. I will distract myself with school and work until my hormonal body cools off. By then I hope I will have a carrieer to devote my life to. I am going to start by geting in to flight instruction. While I do that, I will school for Aerospace Engenering. I expect by the time I am 30-35 I should have a good job working for NASA or a subcontracter for them.

I'll spend the next two years in SLC and go to the community colledge.
Then the big decision. To join the Air Force and do Military Flight Instruction; or to do Civilian F.I. I would prefer the Military, only because I don't want to work with rich snobbs. If I go Air Force it will also have the perk of easier entry to NASA.

I suppose I will see how long I can go with out a dating life. I think I am getting used to this whole not having a compainon thing. If my hormones will stop bothering me then I think I will be ok. I can't wait until I get home. I think I will go to sleep early tonight....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---->

<< Home