This is a log of my endevor to live the single life, and be happy doing it. I will no longer try to force love in to my life. If love finds me, then I will not turn it away, untill then, may happy days fill my sails with wind.


Tuesday, February 06, 2007

In the midst of fog and pain....

For those whom havn't noticed, when I am emotinal at work I write here... alot. I feel better 'talking' here. Its the thing that helps the best when I can't get away, and can't be visibily emotional. I am split. I am greaving for all the shit that has piled up on me. Hoever I am more wrapped up in Anjuli then I have been....in 2 1/2 years. I suppose I am falling on the support of the only person I feel safe enough around. Safe enough to break down; that is. I feel soo good when she holds me, and comforts me. I know that is what I have been waiting for, looking for, and wanting in my life. That is what was missing from Michelle. That is what I crave. It is the one thing that I can not do with out in a relationship. It is also the hardest thing to find. I don't know many people who have that quality. In fact, she is the only person who has ever made me feel that way. It has been something that I have always looked for in someone. I found it in her. That is why I was willing to stick through all the shit, all the abuse, and everything else. I think I would die for someone like that. I know I would. I just hate being cheeezzzy like that. I want to keep writing all day. In my head it feels like if I write all day, that I won't want to, or feel the need to call or talk to Anjuli. I feel like I will be ok if I just keep putting my feelings down. It's gettin too hot in here so I think I will go for a walk......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---->

<< Home