This is a log of my endevor to live the single life, and be happy doing it. I will no longer try to force love in to my life. If love finds me, then I will not turn it away, untill then, may happy days fill my sails with wind.


Monday, February 05, 2007

Joshaua Kelm.

Day: Febuary 2(3?), 2007;
Time: Between 4 P.M. Friday night, and sometime saturday morning.
Cause: Self induced drug over dose.

His parents found him Saturday morning with a syrange still in his hand.
A group of his friends gathered together yesterday, for comfort and support.
A wake is being planned for sometime in the next two weeks.
There is also the posibility of a viewing later this week.
I will post more information as I receve it.

Medical evidence of cancer has yet to be found. However proof is anxiously antisipated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---->

<< Home