This is a log of my endevor to live the single life, and be happy doing it. I will no longer try to force love in to my life. If love finds me, then I will not turn it away, untill then, may happy days fill my sails with wind.


Monday, February 05, 2007

Feelings.

I'm listning
to all the pain

but I can't see
why it all has to happen.

I hear
*and understand why

but can't feel the hate.
but it makes no sense. the pain caused is simply returned.


Feel and I fall.
I break, and start to hate

It's death and ice here now.
I know this path will only lead to pain.


And I hear a voice
the voice of hope

And I call your name.
you hold all my hope.

But no one is there.
I reach for you, and find nothing.

And never was there.
It was just my fantasy.


I am asleep.
this must be a dream

with all this pain.
does my hope exist?

and as I am dreaming
I fantasize and imagine that my hearts desire, exists.

dreaming
I start to wake

dreaming
My hope fades with the dream

Its calling me home
my heart akes to be back in that world of dreams

always
I can't escape the familiar heart ake

home.
and yearn for that dream to be made true

1 Comments:

Blogger Syhalla said...

Not bad dude, not bad.

2/06/2007 09:21:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

---->

<< Home