This is a log of my endevor to live the single life, and be happy doing it. I will no longer try to force love in to my life. If love finds me, then I will not turn it away, untill then, may happy days fill my sails with wind.


Friday, February 09, 2007

Qualitys and...

I have never met anyone like you.
I have known you for years
You stand out in my heart, and my mind.
I love you.
You hold my hope.
You hold my love.
I would follow you to the end.
What do I need to change?
How do I find your love...
How can I stop the shedding of innocent tears?
All those years, burn in my heart.
They echo in my head.
I was a fool not to see ahead.
Impatience killed me.
Death consumes me.
The burning fire of pain fills my eyes,
and scorches my heart.
To have come so far,
to fall.
My body is weak.
I grow weary.
Hope is a glint in my memorie.
I reach for it
and...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---->

<< Home