This is a log of my endevor to live the single life, and be happy doing it. I will no longer try to force love in to my life. If love finds me, then I will not turn it away, untill then, may happy days fill my sails with wind.


Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Love, Life, Pain, Death, Anger 100

100th post.

I really need to stop watching "Battle Star Glactica". One of the main characters keeps reopening old pains. I may as well poor salt on an open wound, rather then keep watching it. Sadly I am enthralled by the movie now and want to watch it all the way through. On the bright side I am on season 2, and 3 isn't on dvd yet.

I have a vague rummor that the wake will be Sunday around 5p. Nothing is set in stone yet, but that seems to be the general idea.

I could keep writing but I know that I would just write more uselss crap, :P. Night all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---->

<< Home