This is a log of my endevor to live the single life, and be happy doing it. I will no longer try to force love in to my life. If love finds me, then I will not turn it away, untill then, may happy days fill my sails with wind.


Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Day dream escape.

The sun is up. A cool breze is blowing.... I am lost in the hills. Fresh cold air nips at my face. Soon the air is rushing up at me wipping my face and hair. I can feel the adrinaline rushing through my body, like cool watter coating my stomach. It surges through my veigns and makes me alive. I slow and feel my lungs pumping hard. The sun shines down and I start to sweat. I relish in the feeling and pump the pedals harder. The trail twists and turns and I feel my insides lean to each side, with each new curv. My stomach catches in my throat as a sudden drop sends me speeding down a new hill. I regain my composure and use the new serge to hasten me along the way. Burning mucles, scorched throat and exhasted, I slow and stop under some shade. Cool water sooths my throat and my ears ring in the sudden silence. I can hear everything. The wind blowing, birds chirping. Bugs moving around buzzing, chirping, and creeping. The dirt brushes up in the wind and floats back down the trail. Slight dust and moist air fill my lungs. My eyes are filled with the blueness of the sky. My mind is in awe of the whiteness of the clouds. I take it all in, soaking it up like love from a lover. Refreshed I move on, racing to soak up all that I can. The faster I move the more I see. The more I soak up. There is so much I could never get it all in. I move faster....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---->

<< Home