This is a log of my endevor to live the single life, and be happy doing it. I will no longer try to force love in to my life. If love finds me, then I will not turn it away, untill then, may happy days fill my sails with wind.


Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Sleep and the lack there of....

I haven't slept too well the last few days. After a good nights rest last night I reread some of those posts. WOW. I actually didn't remember writing some of it. Now thats sleep depravation. It was like reading some of it for the first time.

Thank you Syhalla. I agree. Although those were written while I was somewhat less then coherent, they still said what I was feeling. I do love her, and She does make me feel safe. However, a relationship with the Anjuli that I know now is not something I want. She is still so messed up. There is a 'front' that looks as though she has grown. However it is little more then a forced facade. The people around her are pushing and trying to force her to change, and she doesn't want to. So she puts on a show for them so that they will shut up. I saw throught it almost too easily :P. Until she decides to change it won't happen. Geting over her pain has to be her decision. She is still the same kid I dated a few years ago. I won't be "going back" to that. She will have to become a stable and mature member of seociety, before I ever consider anything with her again.

Anjuli did bring up a good point to me though. I am still trying to force love in my life. *sigh* To quote Vash "you were just tired.". I got lonly and let it get to me. It is time I relaxed and stoped struggling and trying so hard. I will focus on my carieer and stop worrying about my "love life". Time to remember the 'modo' of this blog....

2 Comments:

Blogger Chase said...

I see so much controversy in you man. The word "force" keeps coming into mind. Whether you are forcing love in or out of your life, force seems to be what drives you. Maybe you need to change the word "force" to something else. I am not very good at suggestions, but perhaps you could replace it with things like ease, replace, or improve. good luck

2/15/2007 09:35:00 AM

 
Blogger Peace-Keeper said...

You have a good point. I will have to think about that....

2/15/2007 09:44:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

---->

<< Home