This is a log of my endevor to live the single life, and be happy doing it. I will no longer try to force love in to my life. If love finds me, then I will not turn it away, untill then, may happy days fill my sails with wind.


Monday, February 12, 2007

Warm dream....

"psst!"

*looks over*

"He must be really worn out."

"He's been taking alot of things pretty hard."

"I figured as much, he did start talking to you again; after all."

"Ya."

"He talks to you more then me. Hows He holding up?"

"I'm not really sure, but not good. He's seen me 3 times this week!"

"Wow. Thats not good."

"Your telling me."



Am I really so self centered.
I want me to be happy.
I want them to be happy too.
Them happy makes me happy.
But them happy doesn't take away the empty.
Is it so selfish to want something too...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---->

<< Home