This is a log of my endevor to live the single life, and be happy doing it. I will no longer try to force love in to my life. If love finds me, then I will not turn it away, untill then, may happy days fill my sails with wind.


Monday, February 12, 2007

Pizza

Pizza is the soulution. Ok it was really just having any food. I feel a bit better now... at least I have stoped hyperventalating. My leg is bouncing at super speed though. I need to tell her tonight. I don't know if it will help but I have to try. I can't keep breaking like this... Why does it have to be so complicated? I shouldn't go through all this trouble for a girl who hurt me before... but I have never met someone who makes me feel this way. When She's around I feel safe. Like no matter what happens, it will be ok. I feel loved around her. I love her. I have never met anyone else who has ever made me feel that way. She is worth it. The question is am I to her.......

1 Comments:

Blogger Syhalla said...

I know this is totally not what you want to hear, but you in this state is not a good time to try a relationship. Your state of emotions makes you a very different person than you would otherwise be. Take comfort in the friendship, in the companionship, but just be careful. I know I don't know exactly how you're feeling, but you're not sounding like normal Fred to me. I just don't want this to lead into more hurt because your head wasn't in the right place. In the end, good luck dude.

2/12/2007 06:29:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

---->

<< Home