This is a log of my endevor to live the single life, and be happy doing it. I will no longer try to force love in to my life. If love finds me, then I will not turn it away, untill then, may happy days fill my sails with wind.


Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Spring rolls, and The WWN

I got 10 hours of sleep, had Jamba Juice for breakfast and I have Sushi Spring Rolls for lunch. I have a "morning paper" to read: "The Weekly World News". It is the only 'tabloid' that I will read, lmao. It is a good morning. I got a text message wishing me a happy Valintines Day. It was all I could do to keep from writing back "happy Singles Awareness Day". Later I had trouble not writing "happy 'V'-day". Don't ask it's probably TMI. It has been a good day. I hope it keeps up. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---->

<< Home