This is a log of my endevor to live the single life, and be happy doing it. I will no longer try to force love in to my life. If love finds me, then I will not turn it away, untill then, may happy days fill my sails with wind.


Thursday, February 15, 2007

Planes Dates and life

After looking at both choices I have decided to look in to piloting for Civilian Freight. It satisfys my desires better then the military and better then passanger transport.

On the dating note. I am not sure what to do. Chase is right. If I am not forcing love to be in my life then I am forcing love out of my life. I need to stop 'worring about it and just let things happen. I'm not very good at that. I always have to be in control, or have a plan. It's going to be hard, but I'm gona try. :)

This weekend I get a whole 3 day weekend. No work. No obligations. Nothing. I am tempted to go camping or something. I don't know though. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Boom said...

Look into a field called Remote sensing. Basically you hire out your plane to take overhead pictures in various wavelengths. Its a growing field where the degree is fairly easy, its in demand, and they always need pilots. That and remote sensing analysists are invaluable to almost every science field.

2/15/2007 10:36:00 PM

 
Blogger Peace-Keeper said...

Thank you muchly. I will have to ask the Academic advisor about it when I see them on wendsday.

2/16/2007 08:31:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

---->

<< Home