This is a log of my endevor to live the single life, and be happy doing it. I will no longer try to force love in to my life. If love finds me, then I will not turn it away, untill then, may happy days fill my sails with wind.


Tuesday, February 20, 2007

3 days of cleaning and relaxation.

I spent a fair amount of time doing notwork work this weekend. Cleaning my room and helping Aleatha with various things were the bulk of the 'work'. I also spent alot of money. :P. In 2 1/2 days I spent almost 100$ on food. Not so bad, had it been groceries. Being it was resturants and novalty/junk food... I should use more restraint. But I enjoyed it. It was a much needed relaxation. Admiditedly I would have liked the whole week off but... :)

I wen't to Rodizio Grill for the first time. It was... interesting, and good. I don't think I will ever go again but it was good. Just not my kind of thing.

The net at home is down. When it does work it's sparatic and fritzy. Girrrr! no more net money for Cori until she gets off her ass and calls the service provider and FIXES THE PROBLEM!

Other wise a very good weekend. Much anime watching and video game playing. I even got some time in to relax with a good friend. :)

I couldn't sleep last night. I went to bed at 1a, but I don't think I got to sleep until 3a. Even then I know I woke up a few times throughout the night. I lay there for hours not sleeping because something was missing. I had this feeling that someone should be in my arms, holding me. I couldn't shake the feeling and so I lay there remembering the people who have filled that role in my life. There are too many. WAY too many. I count one, two, three. Are there more I just don't remember because their 'stay' in my life was so breif? I remember them now and then, but only when something reminds me of them. I need someone stable. Reliable. Someone I can count on. Somone who is 'for keeps'.


This is why I wait.
This is why I have kept my bed empty.
It feels like so long,
now,
since I had anyone in my bed,
holding me,
sharing their warmth,
and their love.
I miss it,
and I know it will be worth the wait.
I will wait for someone who will stay,
or no one at all.
She is worth that much.
Who ever She is.
I know She's out there.
I am just afraid I wont find her.


"It's ok now. You were just tired."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---->

<< Home