This is a log of my endevor to live the single life, and be happy doing it. I will no longer try to force love in to my life. If love finds me, then I will not turn it away, untill then, may happy days fill my sails with wind.


Tuesday, February 20, 2007

First Duty Assault.

I had my first on duty assault today. Witnesses reported to me that they had been punching eachother as they traveled around the building. By the time I was alearted they were by the main entrance. When I saw them they were agressivly posturing and yelling. By the time I got outside it was violent again. The man saw me and ran. When I asked the woman if she was ok, she threw her shoes at me and ran after him. It's the first time I have ever been assaulted, while on duty. As we had no names, and only vague discriptions, the police were not called. I do not plan to file charges, on the baisis that to do so would be pointless. If we do find out who they are, and my supervisor recommends it, then I will file charges. I am unharmed. The only reason to press charges would be for the sake of attempting to prevent such violence. This is the first incident I have had since the drugs in November. I hope for another 4 months of quiet.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chase said...

What a thrill man.
Glad that you are okay!

2/22/2007 07:19:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

---->

<< Home