This is a log of my endevor to live the single life, and be happy doing it. I will no longer try to force love in to my life. If love finds me, then I will not turn it away, untill then, may happy days fill my sails with wind.


Friday, February 23, 2007

Aleatha

I don't remember the first time I saw Valkyrie. She more or less phazed in to existance at class. With Razor and Thunder commanding my attention, it took me some time to notice other swordsman. The thing that endured me to so many swordsmen was the way they automatically accepeted me. Because of their nature, in mear months I was already everyones little brother. They took care of me in much the same way. Giveing me rides, food, and putting me up for the night. Aleatha especially.

I don't recall spending so many nights with any of my other friends. For a time I almost lived at her place. There everyday. I would go to work, and then come home, to her place. Thinking back on it, it seems weird. I know now that I was acting on base anmilistic instict. At 'home' I was always terrified, on my guard, and stressed. Aleathas place was one of the 3 places I would go to escape the terror. It was not a concious decision, but an emotional one. I was drawn to the places I felt safe and loved.

Other times I would show up, and we would just sit there complacently watching hour after hour of some movie or anime. It was my safe retreat. Thinking about it now, I think we both needed the escape. To be off in any world other then the one we were in.

I have many fond memories with her. Now we are closer then we ever have been. I am no longer a scared child runing from the bad place. I am free to think and live in reality. I do what I can to understand my friends, and what they are going through.
There are some friends I will feel indebted to for the rest of my life. Like Zeb, Aleatha is one of those people. I do, and would do, anything to help either one of them. Wether in need, or simply bored I would put my self on the line to help them.

Aleatha.
Part of my family.

Madam Canadian.... Nympho....Anime Freak. Yep. That about covers it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chase said...

I notice that your talking more about the past lately. Are you nostalgic?

2/24/2007 05:00:00 PM

 
Blogger Forrest said...

It seems to me you are reflecting on what's important in your life and how you got to where you are. Which may provide clues to where you are going and how you may get there.

Remember playing 'Liverpool' Fred?

2/26/2007 09:05:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

---->

<< Home