This is a log of my endevor to live the single life, and be happy doing it. I will no longer try to force love in to my life. If love finds me, then I will not turn it away, untill then, may happy days fill my sails with wind.


Friday, February 23, 2007

How many upper management does it take to run the reception desk?

So I get to work and the receptionist isn't here.

Trying to cover for her are:
The receptionist from the thrid floor,
The assistant director of the building,
and a supervisor from business services.

Between them they have managed to log in to the computer. They have no idea how to work the phone and are all huddled around it looking at it like its some forign object. They are full of questions for me, on how to run the desk, the moment I walk in the door. Doing my best not to laugh I tell them how to turn on the phone.
"That button there."
Now to figure out where meetings are. It's a sheet of paper right in front of them, plain as day. Thankfully the receptionist walked in at that moment, saving me from bursting to laughter. So how many upper management does it take to run the receptiondesk? None. They can't. LMAO....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---->

<< Home