This is a log of my endevor to live the single life, and be happy doing it. I will no longer try to force love in to my life. If love finds me, then I will not turn it away, untill then, may happy days fill my sails with wind.


Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The art of the Mind blends with the body.

I see a shimmering light, but then again I don't. Thick jungley forest is all around me. I walk down a dirt path. Some times I find a bridge here. Other times there is no bridge. The bridge is always the same. It is a rope bridge. The planks that make the footings are of wether worn oak. Oak they may be, but their energy is that of bamboo. It always crosses over water. How deep the river is is different, depending. Sometimes it is a mear stream. Other times it is a deep canyon. When the depth is great, the view is expancive. When the depth is great, there is a forest and mountians off in the distance. The walls of the canyon can bee seen droping off turning in to cliffs; not too far away but not too close, comfortable. When the depth is light all is jungle. When there is no bridge the path simply leads along without ituruption. As I make my way a structure comes to view. Some times of stone, other times of wood. When of stone it is like asian stone shrines. Smooth stone pillars and a domed top. When of wood it is like a small hut, with no walls but poles in the corners to support the roof. It always has stairs. 1,2,3 sometimes 4 or 5. In the center is a chest. I draws me to it. Allways seeking it. I open the box. Light is shining everywhere. In the midts of the blinding light is a thick old key. A long shaft and a simple design on the end. The but of the key becomes covered by my hand and often is invisable. As I look at the key, everything around turns to white, dimly though. I feel that I am safe, and warm. I am inside somewhere, but still outside. I am in a room that has no walls no celing or floor. I am standing but do not bother to look at what I am standing on. My focus is on the key. It all fades out. Sometimes I find myself asleep afterward. Sometimes I find myself sitting in nature somewhere. I feel relaxed. Refreshed. Alive. Good. I strech and begin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---->

<< Home